Patti Purls

Thursday, February 22, 2007


Arwen is finished!

Cast on: January 1, 2007
Cast off: February 13, 2007
Yarn: Berroco "Pleasure"

I'm proud of the hood grafting and the cables. I'm okay with the cuff grafts. The sleeves are just too long and its a good thing that the cables are reversible since I have to fold back the cuffs. I made the body a larger size to make sure she wouldn't gap in the front but should have kept the smaller size for the sleeves. The seams went very well thanks to the advice of another member of the knit along who recommended the Knitty.com article on mattress stitch. I took Arwen to Atlanta and have been too busy to post this great news! If you like her, have a look at others at http://www.acardiganforarwen.blogspot.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home