Patti Purls

Monday, January 15, 2007

Arwen's progress

Where did I read the term, "creative loafing?" I've been on the mend and when the spirit and the flesh were both up for it, I either knitted or read and that term rather describes my knitting. Here is Arwen's left front growth:

I am in awe of the designer, Kate Gilbert, for her new (to me) construction of a cardigan so that it will hang so fluidly, as if knitted by the folks at Rivendell. I am saving the back for later, which I believe is a tip I read on the Arwen Knitalong here on Blogger. I have been trying to join, they have welcomed me with an invite, and in time it will work.


The braids of the cable show up so beautifully in shadow and my kitty was so sweet to help out with this picture. Berroco "Pleasure" is so appropriately named. It is probably spun at Rivendell especially for Arwen. Oh, yeah, while I was on the mend I also knitted while watching a "Lord of the Rings" marathon. It was a great way to recover.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home