Patti Purls

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Don't ask me why I did this, I just did this. Maybe I've been doing too much time in middle school, lately...

Try it yourself, following the link below and find out
what finger you are!

You Are a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Well, surprise, surprise, I am a ring finger. Good thing, too. I was afraid I would be a thumb and then we would have to disband the DKC!

    By Blogger Susan, at 4:58 AM  

  • What a relief!

    By Blogger Patti, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home