Patti Purls

Monday, August 27, 2007

Pea Pod is an expeditious knit! What you see here was cast on one evening and knitted on, off and on, the next day.

I wouldn't have selected the pale blue for this particular knit had I thought it through. Maybe a cozy red since Baby C ought to wear a 6 month size sweater at Christmastime. I do like it, though. It may come off too dressy or delicate, but that will be Stacy's problem, not mine.

My pictures have not improved with my new, fancy camera. I would say they've gotten worse. Go ahead, say it!

Here is my little wool pig. After taking a few photos in my usual location (on a white bed spread under a skylight) I folded up the baby sweaters and set them on top of the Pea Pod in progress. Miss Figgit found them and tossed them about until she reached the piece with the highest wool content, and then sat down on it. The red white and blue is 100% cotton, the two arans are mostly acrylic and the blue Pea Pod is Plymouth Encore DK, 75% acrylic, 25% wool.
She knows what she likes.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I love cats, they are such connisousers (sp?) of knitting. My dearly departed cat, Arnold, would snuggle down in my knitting projects and purr away.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • Howdy,

    I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here pattipurls.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research points that about 70% of all U.S. grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

    About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home